Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

So the picture below does this bread no justice. I really need to work on picture taking skills, well it could also be my camera is still broken (insert sad face here). Anyways enough about my camera already, well at least until the next post.....

Any time I make anything with chocolate chips my little guy tries to eat all the chocolate chips. He tries to sneak them when I turn my back but I have to admit it is the cutest thing ever.




Banana Chocolate Chip Bread




Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 cup butter

3/4 cup brown sugar

2 eggs, beaten

2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas about 5 med bananas

¼ teaspoon cinnamon

1 Cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips



Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x5 in loaf pan or bundt pan.

2. In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended, add chocolate chips. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.


Enjoy,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment