Thursday, February 10, 2011

My first post.....About my blog

This post has been a long time coming. I started this blog in October of 2010 but somehow my first post isn't taking place until February 2011 talk about procrastination central. When I think of how long I have been meaning to start this blog and try to figure out why I haven't done it yet I think it's because I didn't know what to say or how to say it. So I'm just going to be me. 

Most of my recipes come from inspiration from a family recipe, blog, or something I've seen somewhere If I have adapted my recipe from a blog or other source I will include a link in the post. I try to put my own personal touch on most recipes but some are already perfect the way they are.

Thank you for coming over to my blog and I hope you enjoy cooking with me and my family.

Enjoy,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment