Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Garlic Bread

So why did I decide to make my first food post one of the easiest things to make? Well probably because it is one of my favorites. I absloutly love garlic bread....to tell the truth I love all things bread sometimes I feel like it's a problem but I will address that at a later time. Ok looking at this picture is making me want to make it again problem is it's only 8 am.


Ok doesn't that picture make you want to have some yummy garlic bread now. The best way to make this even better is good quality fresh sourdough bread. Ok enough already here's the recipe.

Tiffany's Garlic Bread
serves 8 (or 4 if you're hungry)

Ingredients

1 lg loaf Sourdough bread

1 stick butter softened

1 heaping Tablespoon garlic

2 tsp finely chopped parsley



Directions

Heat oven to 350,

Mix together butter, garlic, and parsley until thourghly mixed,

Cut loaf in half lengthwise, spread both sides evenly with garlic butter mixture

Place loaf back together and wrap with foil, put in oven for 7-10 mins until soft

Take out of foil and place in boiler unitl slightly brown,

Once cool enough to handle cut into 1-2 in strips and serve!

Enjoy,
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment